Protective clothing is made of two parts:
one is the mainly white parts which is made of PP nonwoven and PP coated.
another is color strip (maybe blue) . In market, there are two materials. (polyester or PEVA).
our glue is coated on color material, than cut into strip, at last laminated on white parts to sealing.
our glue has strong adhesion, well-sold in local market.
tank or extruder
|Matters Need Attention|
1. Before using mass products, you please make a trial small amount in advance.
2. The working temperature should not exceed 200℃,in order to avoid carbonization and decomposition. If the working temperature is lower than recommend temperature,the bonding strength is affect as well.
3. The tank lid should be well-covered to avoid the dirt falling.
Hot melt adhesive should as per the principle of "first in,fist out" and "no need melting more if not necessary" to ensure the best bonding performance and glue's shelf life.
4. Hot melt adhesive bonding performance also affect by different seasons,we advise customer not stock too much or consult our engineer and sales before purchase the order quantity.
5. This product should be stored at ventilation, far away from heat source, no direct sunlight, clean and dry warehouse.Products shelf life is 12months in generally.It needs to be tested again after the storage period is exceeded.
6.Due to the influence of raw material color,each batch of products may have some color difference,but it does not affect its bonding performance.
7. For further details or technical questions, please contact us.